Sunday, July 6, 2014

GUIDE ME O THOU GREAT JEHOVAH


HYMN FOR TODAY - Sunday July 6
===============================
Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty;
Hold me with Thy powerful hand:

|:Bread of heaven, :|
|:Feed me now and evermore. :|


Open now the crystal fountain,
Whence the healing stream doth flow;
Let the fiery, cloudy pillar
Lead me all my journey through:
|:Strong Deliv'rer, :|
|:Be Thou still my strength and shield. :|


Feed me with the heavn'ly manna
In this barren wilderness
Be my sword and shield, and banner
Be my robe of righteousness
|:Fight and conquer;:|
|:All my foes by sov'reign grace:|


William Williams Pantycelyn 
1717 - 1791 ( 73 Years )

for much more go to:
eHymnBook.org


No comments:

Post a Comment